Business Consulting for Immigrants
According to a research from the U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics,“the data show that, across sectors, 66 percent of new establishments were still in existence 2 years after their birth, and 44 percent were still in existence 4 years after. It is not surprising that most of the new establishments disappeared within the first 2 years after their birth, and then only a smaller percentage disappeared in the subsequent 2 years. These survival rates do not vary much by industry.”
Those who wish to immigrate to Canada through, for example, BC Provincial Nomination Program - Business Immigration, are required to invest in and operate a business in Canada. Apart from the language barrier to many immigrants, the most significant factor which will cause business failure is that they are investing in and operating in a business environment which they are not familar with. Therefore, it is better to purchase or join an existing business which has a successful track record in the past few years or to create a joint venture with a local successful businessman.
C&E Consulting Services provide business consulting services for immigrants. Among other things, we provide information on businesses for sale or for investments. For the moment, we are focusing on British Columbia. Here are some business opportunities:
- An organic fertilizer plant in Greater Vancouver area using wates as raw material.
- A few BC jade mines in British Columbia.
- A gift shop close to Britannia Mine Meseum located between Vancouver and Whistler, the world-famous skiing resort.
- A Chinese cuisine restaurant in Chilliwack, BC.
- A Chinese cuisine restaurant in Vernon, BC.
- A franchise opportunity for a Malaysian cuisine restaurant in BC.
- A BC wine and ice wine business.
- A lubmber sawing mill in Quesnel, BC.
©2013 C&E Consulting Services, All Rights Reserved.
Steve's free web templates